Alessandra Micozzi, is a researcher at the E-campus University in Management Engineering, has a PhD in Applied Economics. He is a contract professor in Business Economics and in various Master’s programs. His research interests focus on entrepreneurship, technology transfer, academic spin-offs, regional innovation systems.
He holds an MBA and a Master in Innovation Management from Istao.
She is co-founder of 3 innovative start-ups, among which there is also a university spin-off. WP leader of a European project (Marie Curie) and scientific expert in the Committee for Female Entrepreneurship of the Chamber of Commerce of Ancona
During the PhD I carried out a research activity focused on knowledge-based entrepreneurship, in particular by analyzing the growth factors and characteristics of the academic spin-offs. I have built a database of the academic spin-offs whose information has flowed into the Italy spin-off site, sponsored by the Polytechnic University of Marche, the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and the Netval.
Since 2014 I have been part of the Italian unit which is responsible for drafting the Gem national reports.
Since 1 January 2016 I have been teaching and coordinating the European Project Master at the Istao (Adriano Olivetti Institute for the management of the economy and companies).
- Micozzi A., Micozzi F. – 2020 – The entrepreneurial intention in female university students: an Italian case, in “New Perspectives in Gender, Science & Innovation”, Edited by: Helen Lawton Smith, Colette Henry, Henry Etzkowitz and Alex Poulovassilis, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Micozzi A., Micozzi F., P. Pattitoni – 2016. Fostering female entrepreneurship in academic spin-offs, in “University Evolution, Entrepreneurial Activity and Regional Competitiveness”, pp. 49-68, Edited by: David B. Audretsch, Erik E. Lehmann, Michele Meoli and Silvio Vismara, Springer
- Micozzi A. – 2016 Green economy in China as a path towards sustainable development, in “Est-Asia. L’interscambio culturale, scientifico ed economico”, pp 341-356, Edited by: Tiziana Iannello, Aracne, Roma ISBN 978-88-548-9506-5
- Il volume è inserito nella collana “Nuove Mappe per l’Asia” e soprattutto che ha superato il referaggio del Comitato scientifico della collana, diretta da Michelguglielmo Torri
- Cerqueti, R., Lucarelli, C., Marinelli, N., Micozzi, A. – 2020, Teams in New Ventures: Gender, Human Capital and Motivation, International journal of gender and entrepreneurship
- Barbieri E., Micozzi A., Pollio C., Rubini L. – 2018, What are the trade-offs of academic entrepreneurship? An investigation of the Italian case, 43, 1, pp. 198–221 Journal of Technology Transfer
- Ben-Hafaiedh C., Micozzi A., Pattitoni P., 2018, Academic spin-offs’ entrepreneurial teams and performance: a subgroups approach, 43, 3, pp. 714–733 Journal of Technology Transfer
- Nicola Curci, Alessandra Micozzi (2017). Entrepreneurial activity and education in Italy. L’INDUSTRIA, vol. 3, p. 385-410
- Micozzi, A., 2017. Editorial. International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship, 9(1).
- Lucarelli C., Micozzi A. – 2016, Heterogeneity in entrepreneurial intent: the role of gender across countries, 8, 2, pp. 173-194, Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship
- Mucelli A., Micozzi A., Rubens A., Jackson G.– 2015, A case study of Italy’s Marche Region Industrial Districts: A model of transformation and change, 13, Journal of Business Cases and Application
- Iacobucci D., Micozzi A. – 2015, How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on local development: an empirical analysis of the Italian case, 40, 3, pp. 434-452, Journal of Technology Transfer
- Iacobucci D., Micozzi A. – 2014, I divari territoriali nella dinamica imprenditoriale in Italia, vol. 3, pp. 49-68 L’industria. Rivista di economia e politica industriale
- Dubbini S., Micozzi A., Micozzi F. – 2013. The Economic and Social Value of Fostering Entrepreneurs in a regional system: the role of education, XXXII(2), pp. 49-69, Economia Marche Journal of Applied Economics.
- Barbieri E., Rubini L. and Micozzi A. – 2013. Evaluating policies for innovation and university-firm relations. An investigation on the attitude of Italian academic entrepreneurs towards collaborations with firms, XXXII(2), pp. 17-45, Economia Marche Journal of Applied Economics
- Iacobucci D., Micozzi A., Micucci G. – 2013. Gli spin-off universitari in Italia: un quadro del fenomeno e un’analisi della governance e della performance, L’Industria. Rivista di economia e politica industriale, Vol. 4, pp. 761-783
- Micozzi, A. – 2013. Factors affecting the entrepreneurial dynamics in Italy: a comparison across European countries, Economia Marche Journal of Applied Economics, XXXII(1), 129–145
- Iacobucci D. & Micozzi A. – 2012. Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities, Education and Training, 54(8/9), pp. 673-696
- Iacobucci D. & Micozzi A. – 2012. La dinamica imprenditoriale nelle Marche nell’ultimo decennio, Economia Marche Journal of Applied Economics, XXXI(Supplemento-2), pp. 37-73.
- Iacobucci D., Iacopini A., Micozzi A. & Orsini S. – 2011, Fostering entrepreneurship in academic spin-offs. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 12(4), pp. 513-533.