Evelina Volpe is a Tutor at eCampus University; she is graduated in Civil Engineering from University of Perugia, with a thesis entitled “a geostatistical model for the prediction of shallow landslides at large scale”.
Since 2015 she performed private practice for public and private institutions.
Evelina Volpe works in the sector of geotechnical engineering; in particular, its research activities are aimed to implementation and application of forecast models for the evaluation of landslide risk on large and small areas. During the PhD course she worked on the definition of multidisciplinary approach, aimed to the protection and conservation of archaeological and historical heritage located in the areas exposed to hydrogeological problems.
- SALCIARINI D., VOLPE E., CATTONI E. (2019). Probabilistic vs. Deterministic Approach in Landslide Triggering Prediction at Large–scale. Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020 F. Calvetti et al. (Eds.): Conference Proceedings CNRIG 2019 3 – 5 Luglio 2019, sede di Lecco del Politecnico di Milano, LNCE 40, pp. 1–9, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21359-6_7.
- SALCIARINI D., BROCCA L., CAMICI S., CIABATTA L., VOLPE E., MASSINI R., TAMAGNINI C. (2019). Physically based approach for rainfall-induced landslide projections in a changing climate. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Geotechnical Engineering Volume 172, Issue 6, 1 December 2019, Pages 481-49.
- VOLPE E., MARRA A., FABBROCINO G. (2018) Un approccio multidisciplinare per la tutela e la salvaguardia del patrimonio archeologico. PROCEEDINGS OF THE DAYS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH DEPARTMENT OF BIOSCIENCES AND TERRITORY 2018. Università degli Studi del Molise. ISBN 9788896394236.
- SALCIARINI D., VOLPE E., RONCHI F., SARDEGNA M.B., TAMAGNINI C. (2018). Soluzioni Tecniche per mitigare I rischi naturali e conservare l’identità del Paesaggio. Contributo del Libro: Il Prossimo Paesaggio. Paesaggio, realtà, rappresentazione progetto. Gangemi Editore, finite di stampare a marzo 2018. ISBN 978-88-492-3591-3.
- VOLPE E., MARRA A., LA REGINA A., FABBROCINO G. (2017). A multidisciplinary approach to the safety assessment of the archaeological site of Pietrabbondante. IMEKO International Conference on Metrology for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, MetroArchaeo 2017; Lecce; Italy; 23 October 2017 through 25 October 2017; Code 149505.
- SALCIARINI D., TAMAGNINI C., RONCHI F., VOLPE E., FANELLI G. (2017). An approach for large-scale soil characterization for the application of non-structural landslide risk mitigation. Rivista Italiana di GeotecnicaVolume 51, Issue 3, 2017, Pages 7-21.
- SALCIARINI D., VOLPE E., KELLEY S., BROCCA L., CAMICI S., FANELLI G., TAMAGNINI, C. (2016) Modeling the Effects Induced by the Expected Climatic Trends on Landslide Activity at Large Scale. (2016) Volume 158, 2016, Pages 541-5456th Italian Conference of Researchers in Geotechnical Engineering, CNRIG 2016; Auditorium of Department of Arts of the Alma Mater Studiorum Bologna; Italy; 22 September 2016 through 23 September 2016; Code 123733.