Emanuele Pallotta received the Master’s degree (106/110) in Electronic Engineering from Polythechnic University of Marche in 2014. In 2019, he received the PhD in Information Engineering from Polythechnic University of Marche. Actually, he cover the position of Contract professor at the Engineering Faculty of eCampus University.
His research activity is concentrated in the research, analysis and simulation of solutions for fast charging of lithium-ion batteries.
- Di Mattia, Petrini, Pallotta, De Leo, Pieralisi, Manfredi, Russo, Primiani, Cerri, Scalise ” Design and realization of a wideband antenna for non-contact respiration monitoring in AAL application ” ELECTROMAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY FOR A NEW CLASS OF ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AIDS SUPPORTING THE AUTONOMOUS MOBILITY OF VISUALLY IMPAIRED PEOPLE Authors: Valentina Di Mattia, Lorenzo Scalise, Valerio Petrini, Paola Russo, Alfredo De Leo, Emanuele Pallotta, Adriano Mancini, Primo Zingaretti, Graziano Cerri
- M. Prist ; P. Cicconi ; F. Ferracuti ; A. C. Russo ; A. Monteriù ; E. Pallotta ; S. Longhi “Temperature control of an innovative aluminium-steel molds induction preheat process placed on automated laser guided vehicles,” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I&CPS Europe), Milan, Italy, 2017, pp. 15.
- Mariorosario Prist, Emanuele Pallotta, Andrea Monteriù, Sauro Longhi, Paolo Cicconi, Anna Costanza Russo, Michele Germani “Modelling and hardware-in-the-loop simulation for energy management in induction cooktops” 2017 IEEE 7th International Conference on Consumer Electronics – Berlin (ICCE-Berlin) Year: 2017
- Paolo Cicconi, Anna Costanza Russo, Michele Germani, Mariorosario Prist, Emanuele Pallotta and Andrea Monteriù “Cyber-Physical System Integration for Industry 4.0: Modelling and Simulation of an Induction Heating Process for Aluminium-Steel Molds in Footwear Soles Manufacturing”, “2017 IEEE 3rd International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry (RTSI) (RTSI 2017)”, Modena, Italy”,10, sep,2017,
- M. Prist, E. Pallotta, P. Cicconi, A.C. Russo, A. Monteriù, M. Germani, S. Longhi “An Automatic Temperature Control for Induction Cooktops to Reduce Energy Consumption” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE)
- L. Cavanini, P. Cicconi, A. Freddi, M. Germani, S. Longhi, A. Monteriù, E. Pallotta and M. Prist “A preliminary study of a Cyber Physical System for Industry 4.0: Modelling and Co- Simulation of an AGV for smart factories” 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 & IoT Brescia, Italy,16-18, apr,2018.
- M. Prist, E. Pallotta, P. Cicconi, P. Venturini, A. Monteriù, M. Germani and S. Longhi “Energy Saving in Industrial Wireless Power Recharge System: Simulation of a PI-Sliding Mode Control for a Non-Inverting Buck-Boost Converter” IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power
- M. Prist, E. Pallotta, P. Cicconi, A. Monteriù, M. Germani, and S. Longhi “Induction Mold Heating: Modelling and Hardware-In-The-Loop Simulation for Temperature Control” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I&CPS Europe), Palermo, Italy, 2018, pp. 1-6.